Retired Stamps for Sale

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My Passion - bags & totes

Sewing has always been my passion and I'm getting more and more custom orders.  Mostly bags, totes and wallets.  I love creating them, even if I'm just modifying a pattern I purchased.
There are so many different styles and each client has their individual likes and dislikes they want to add - the best part of a custom bag.  It suits what you need, the colors or print you want.

Here are some different versions of the same bag, one of my favorites.  This pattern is called the Sophia Beach bag.


Like I said, this is one of my favorite patterns because it can be customized for so much.  This one in particular if from a gal that received one of my other bags for her birthday, loved it so much and ordered this one for her mom's birthday.  Her mom was just starting out in yoga, so I made her a matching yoga towel to go with it.


If you click on the picture, you can get a better picture of the embroidery design.  I used the same fabric for the embroidery applique as was used for the bag.  Mom loved her new yoga bag :)


And what's so cool about this bag, is the beach towel "holder" straps.  It works on each side.  Lots of room inside for other things.


Plus the other side has a large pocket with magnetic closure to put in your phone or keys, or anything you don't want to dig for.


Zip pocket inside for cash or anything you want secure.


An addition - holder inside for a water bottle (yoga bag)




And one of my favorites - giraffe print with bright kiwi green lining.  Love the print with a splash of bright for lining.  My girlfriend ordered this one for her daughter who just joined dance class.  And of course, I added a matching hand towel with personalization.  Makes it extra special :)  

So, what do you think?  Very cool right?  The Sophia Beach bag is so versatile and is from Swoon Patterns.  I plan on doing a lot more of these for the upcoming summer.  If you want to custom order one of your own, email me or go Dreamscape Studio Facebook page and message me.  We can come up with a design you will love to take to the beach, yoga class or dance studio.

Thanks for stopping by.  More styles of bags & totes coming up, see you tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails