Retired Stamps for Sale

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Colorwash Butterflies

Hey there
So I am here to show you another Ipad cover I made for a friend.  I got this fabric from Hypernoodle Fabrics a while ago.  I absolutely love it with all the colors and how it all flows. You can combine it with so many different colors.
This is the front view which I obviously couldn't embroider on since it is busy enough.


The Colorwash Butterfly is a favorite of mine from Kreations by Kara. She has got some of the most gorgeous, creative designs.  And very unique which I love.  I found this design easy to use for this project because of the colors of the main fabric and embroidering on black makes it pop.  And a little personalization which to me, makes this whole project special.

This is the different positions you can utilize the stand and the back view.






They are sturdy yet padded to protect your Ipad.  I hope she likes it!!

Enjoy your day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails